Woven Labels for Clothing
Whether you’re an established brand such as Seafolly, Kmart or the next-big clothing brand, Soli's has satisfied clients both big and small.
* Want a quality label at a fair price? —
You can TRUST Soli's
* Want to see and feel your sample before the bulk arrives? –
You can TRUST Soli’s.
* Want to ship anywhere in the world? –
You can TRUST Soli's
* We have over 25 Years of experience in making quality and
affordable woven labels.
We focus on taking care of your needs quickly and efficiently so that you can focus on your business.
Soli's meets your needs every time.
We pride ourselves on swift communication with our clients to ensure your labels are produced and delivered on time.
Our direct and long-standing partnerships with factories in Southeast Asia make us a trustworthy and affordable choice for your woven labels and accessories.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE*
*(If you for any reason you are not satisfied with the final product contact us within 7 days and we will replace or order or refund your money.)
What to expect once you place your order.
* Scan Pre-production sample for approval
(within 7 days of ordering or less)
* Physical Pre-production sample for approval
(within 14 days of ordering or less)
* Free adjustments or changes if required to samples, with a NEW Pre-production sample re-submitted
(scanned within 7 days or less)
* Delivery of your production anywhere in the world.
(within 15 working days of approval or less).
Soli's Labels offer a large variety of different weaves that will better convey your brand to the customer. These include Taffeta Labels, Satin Labels, Damask Labels, Double Satin Labels, Nano Damask Labels, Super Soft, and more.
Our minimum order starts with just 1000 pieces from $287 +GST. These can be ordered online by clicking the words on the right.
This is perfect for people who are just starting out with minimal budgets.
Please look at our MONTHLY SPECIALS and take advantage of any offers.
Please keep in mind that the MORE labels you purchase the cheaper they become.
Woven labels for clothing are weaved from thread and NOT embroidered on to ribbon, therefore the desired size and colours of your labels are much more achievable. Your text and/or logo are weaved on the most modern weaving looms.
Choosing the Right Woven Fabric Labels
Important things to consider are what type of garments or items you will apply your labels to, and how you want your label to look on the article. How the label is finished will determine its final appearance and presentation. Hot Cut, End Fold, Mitre Fold, Loop Fold, Pressure adhesive, Thermal Adhesive or on rolls, are the different finishes available. Please feel free to ask us for help if you are not sure about anything.
- Hot Cut: The ends of these labels are cut with a hot knife which fuses the edges to stop the label from fraying.
- End Fold: The ends of these labels are cut with a hot knife and then the ends are folded back leaving a softer edge.
- Mitre Fold: The ends of these labels are cut with a hot knife, then the ends are folded up at 90 degrees.
- Loop Fold: The ends are cut with a hot knife and the label is then folded in half so the two ends of the label are sewn into the one point. A good example of this is a label with a logo and washing instruction. Usually the logo will be on the front and the washing instruction on the other side of the loop.
- Ultra Sonic Cut: Will give you a softer edge than the normal hot knife finish. This process uses sound waves to cut the labels therefore there is no visable fusing of the label and the edges look clean and feel softer.
Sizes can either be incorporated onto your main label or you can purchase separate WOVEN SIZE pips to add to your main labels.
Woven Size labels can be ordered below in black with a white image or white with a black image and be distributed 12-48 hours.
Click here to send an enquiry >>